Competitions: win copies of Brit sci-fi flick Genesis!
Genesis is a pretty interesting looking post-apocalyptic British science fiction film starring John Hannah, Olivia Grant and Chike Okonkwo, and it is coming out on digital download from Lionsgate on July 9th, and on DVD from July 16th. From the description:
“Prepare yourself for stellar British sci-fi adventure Genesis, as Man battles Machine in a desperate future.
The year is 2069. Mankind has been devastated by a chemical Armageddon. Forced to live underground where the air is breathable, the civilians, led by the charismatic Paul Brooks (John Hannah) survive in dire conditions, starving and pushed into slave labour.
As the civilian unrest grows, the politicians and scientists, led by Dr. Eve Gabriel (Olivia Grant) dedicate all resources to the construction of ABEL, a humanoid life-form, and mankind’s last hope. When the powerful A.I. Machine learns it preprogramed fate it is up to Eve and Paul to stop the catastrophic consequences as humanity’s future lies in the balance.
Starring Olivia Grant (Stardust), Chike Okonkwo, (The Birth of a Nation), Ed Stoppard (The Frankenstein Chronicles), Warren Brown (The Hatton Garden Job), John Hannah (The Mummy series, Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.), Amrita Acharia (Game of Thrones), Wendy Glenn (You’re Next) and Paul Nicholls (Eastenders, Bridget Jones: The Edge of Reason). Written and Directed by Freddie Hutton-Mills and Bart Ruspoli (World War Dead: Rise of the Fallen).”
We have several copies of this British slice of science fiction just begging to go to a good home, courtesy of Lionsgate. To be in with a chance of scoring one, simply email firstname.lastname@example.org (subject: Genesis) by midnight on Sunday July 22nd with your contact details (email only, please, leaving an answer in the comments here won’t get counted!) and the answer to the following question: John Hannah is no stranger to genre films, in which movie did he tangle with the ancient Egyptian undead? :
A) The Funny
B) The Money
C) The Mummy
TERMS & CONDITIONS
- The winner will be drawn at random from all entries, and only they will be contacted personally. Prize must be taken as stated and cannot be deferred. There will be no cash alternatives.
- Forbidden Planet International do not accept any responsibility for late or lost entries due to the Internet or email problems. Proof of sending is not proof of receipt. Entrants must supply full details as required on the competition page, and comply with all rules to be eligible for the prizes.
- No responsibility is accepted for ineligible entries or entries made fraudulently.
- Unless otherwise stated, the Competition is not open to employees of: (a) the Company; and (b) any third party appointed by the Company to organise and/or manage the Competition; and (c) the Competition sponsor(s).
- This competition is promoted by Forbidden Planet International. Forbidden Planet International’s decision is final in every situation and no correspondence will be entered into.
- Forbidden Planet International reserves the right to cancel the competition at any stage, if deemed necessary in its opinion, and if circumstances arise outside of its control.
- Entrants will be deemed to have accepted these rules and to agree to be bound by them when entering this competition.