Competitions: win some chilling viewing with Insidious the Last Key
The latest entry in James Wan and Oren Peli’s delightfully creepy Insidious series of horror movies, The Last Key, arrives on Blu-Ray, DVD and digital download, so you can scare your pants off in the comfort of your own home (or hide behind the sofa in the time-honoured tradition!), boasting a bunch of extras, including deleted scenes, an alternate ending and featurettes. From the synopsis:
“The creative minds behind the hit Insidious franchise bring you the most horrifying chapter of the series, INSIDIOUS: THE LAST KEY. In this gripping Blumhouse film, Lin Shaye reprises her role as parapsychologist Dr. Elise Rainier, who returns to her family home to face the unrelenting demons that have plagued her since childhood. Accompanied by her two investigative partners, Specs and Tucker, Elise must delve deeper into the Further to unlock the mystery and destroy her greatest fear.”
To celebrate scaring ourselves silly we have several Blu-Ray copies of Insidious: the Last Key looking for the right home to haunt. To be in with a chance of scoring one, simply email firstname.lastname@example.org (subject: Insidious) by midnight on Sunday June 3rd with your contact details (email only, please, leaving an answer in the comments here won’t get counted!) and the answer to the following question: What is the name for purgatory zone where tortured dead souls reside and the astral travellers can access in the Insidious films? :
A) The Further
B) The Lather
C) The Murker
TERMS & CONDITIONS
- The winner will be drawn at random from all entries, and only they will be contacted personally. Prize must be taken as stated and cannot be deferred. There will be no cash alternatives.
- Forbidden Planet International do not accept any responsibility for late or lost entries due to the Internet or email problems. Proof of sending is not proof of receipt. Entrants must supply full details as required on the competition page, and comply with all rules to be eligible for the prizes.
- No responsibility is accepted for ineligible entries or entries made fraudulently.
- Unless otherwise stated, the Competition is not open to employees of: (a) the Company; and (b) any third party appointed by the Company to organise and/or manage the Competition; and (c) the Competition sponsor(s).
- This competition is promoted by Forbidden Planet International. Forbidden Planet International’s decision is final in every situation and no correspondence will be entered into.
- Forbidden Planet International reserves the right to cancel the competition at any stage, if deemed necessary in its opinion, and if circumstances arise outside of its control.
- Entrants will be deemed to have accepted these rules and to agree to be bound by them when entering this competition.