Competitions: score some cool Deadpool 2 gear!
We loved the Deadpool movie – much as we are adoring the wave of superhero flicks that are ruling the box office these days, some of them, let’s be honest, can be a bit too stuffy. Not so Deadpool, which kicked the genre with good-natured (but bad language!) in its spandex-clad bottom, and it looked and sounded damned good while it did so. The trailers and the fourth-wall breaking teasers in recent months have had us in kinks of laughter. So we’re pretty damned stoked up for Deadpool 2, which hits UK cinema screens and IMAX on May 15th (with many cinemas letting you pre-book your tix from today!).
From the synopsis: “Marvel’s motormouth mercenary is back! Bigger, better and occasionally more pantless than ever before. When a super soldier arrives on a murderous mission, Deadpool is forced to think about friendship, family and what it really means to be a hero – all while kicking fifty shades of ass. Because, sometimes, to do the right thing you need to fight dirty.”
And to celebrate we have some cool merch swag to mark the return of the regeneratin’ degenerate to the big screens. To be in with a chance of winning these collectable goodies (see the pic below), simply email email@example.com (subject: Deadpool2) by midnight on Sunday 27th of May with your contact details (email only, please, leaving an answer in the comments won’t get counted) and the answer to the following question: What other superhero did Deadpool star Ryan Reynolds previously play on the big screen?:
A) Green Arrow
B) Green Lantern
C) Green Cross Code Man
TERMS & CONDITIONS
- The winner will be drawn at random from all entries, and only they will be contacted personally. Prize must be taken as stated and cannot be deferred. There will be no cash alternatives.
- Forbidden Planet International do not accept any responsibility for late or lost entries due to the Internet or email problems. Proof of sending is not proof of receipt. Entrants must supply full details as required on the competition page, and comply with all rules to be eligible for the prizes.
- No responsibility is accepted for ineligible entries or entries made fraudulently.
- Unless otherwise stated, the Competition is not open to employees of: (a) the Company; and (b) any third party appointed by the Company to organise and/or manage the Competition; and (c) the Competition sponsor(s).
- This competition is promoted by Forbidden Planet International. Forbidden Planet International’s decision is final in every situation and no correspondence will be entered into.
- Forbidden Planet International reserves the right to cancel the competition at any stage, if deemed necessary in its opinion, and if circumstances arise outside of its control.
- Entrants will be deemed to have accepted these rules and to agree to be bound by them when entering this competition.