Competition: Win tickets to a special screening of Pacific Rim: Uprising in London
The eagerly anticipated sequel to the hit Pacific Rim, Pacific Rim: Uprising, hits UK cineams on March 23rd, directed by Steven S. DeKnight and starring Scott Eastwood, Adria Arjona, and Tian Jing. We have a chance, courtesy of Universal, for some uberfans to score a pair of tickets to the London Special Screening of Pacific Rim: Uprising on March 15th and along with them the right to strut your stuff and tell everyone else you saw it first! (but don’t tweet any spoilers for the rest of us!). To enter give the post a like/follow/repost on our Instagram.
The Prize: five people will receive [two. (2)] tickets to attend the London Special Screening of Pacific Rim: Uprising on 15th March 2018
Prize Terms & Conditions
· The Winner or guest must be 18 or over . For the avoidance of doubt if the Winner is not 18, then the guest must be his/her parent and/or guardian.
· Two tickets to the London Special Screening of Pacific Rim: Uprising
· It is the responsibility of the Winner and guest to make their own travel and accommodation arrangements to and from the Premiere.
· All prizes and reservations are subject to availability.
· Prize consists only of the elements set out in these Terms and Conditions, no other elements or expenses (including, without limitation, visa costs, insurance, meals, unspecified ground transportation, phone calls, gratuities, incidentals, souvenirs, fuel etc.) are included in the Prize (except as set out above) and all such expenses are the sole responsibility of the winner and guest.
· There is no cash alternative and the prize is non-transferable.
· If winner elects to partake in any or all portions of his/her prize with no guest, the prize will be awarded to winner and any remainder of the Prize will be forfeited and shall not be subject to further or alternative compensation.
· If winner is unable to fulfil the prize during the stated time period the prize will be forfeited and shall not be subject to further or alternative compensation. The Prize will be awarded to another winner.
· No component of the prize can be transferred, refunded or redeemed for cash. In the event that any of the prizes become unavailable due to circumstances beyond the prize suppliers control, prize supplier reserves the right to provide a similar product to the same or greater value as the original prize, subject to any applicable laws or written directions made under applicable legislation.
· The Prize Supplier reserves the right to substitute the prize for a prize of equivalent or greater monetary value (or any element thereof).
· Cinema reserves the right to refuse entry. No entry is permitted after the Screening has begun.
· Filming is strictly prohibited and no recording devices are permitted to be used, security may be in attendance to monitor for piracy.
· The Screening is also subject to Vue Leicester Square’s terms and conditions.
· Other than for death or personal injury resulting from the Prize Supplier’s negligence and so far as permitted by law, the Prize Supplier hereby excludes all liability for any loss, damage, cost and expense, whether direct or indirect, howsoever caused in connection with the Competition or any aspect of the Prize.
Prize Supplier: Universal Pictures International UK + Eire Limited.