Competitions: win Kingsman – the Golden Circle swag!
Kingsman: the Golden Circle, the sequel to the hit (and hugely enjoyable) Kingsman: the Sercret Service Film, based on the comics by Mark Millar and Dave Gibbons, hits UK cinemas screens and IMAX on the 20th of September, with director Matthew Vaughan and scriptwriter Jane Goldman collaborating once more, so we know we’re in pretty good hands. From the film’s description:
“Kingsman: The Secret Service introduced the world to Kingsman – an independent, international intelligence agency operating at the highest level of discretion, whose ultimate goal is to keep the world safe. In Kingsman: The Golden Circle, our heroes face a new challenge. When their headquarters are destroyed and the world is held hostage; their journey leads them to the discovery of an allied spy organization in the US called Statesman, dating back to the day they were both founded. In a new adventure that tests their agents’ strength and wits to the limit, these two elite secret organizations band together to defeat a ruthless common enemy, in order to save the world, something that’s becoming a bit of a habit for Eggsy…”
I have to say I am really looking forward to this – the first film managed that nice balancing act between trying to bring a modern sensibility to the very 1960s Superspy genre, gently pastiching some off its aspects while also relishing others and paying homage, which is a neat trick to pull off. And of course it was just pure fun too, which is never a bad thing. To celebrate the launch of Kingsman: the Golden Circle in UK cinemas on 20th September we have a cool, very collectable swag-bag of film goodies up for grab. To be in with a chance of winning these goodies, simply email email@example.com (subject: Kingsman) by midnight on Sunday 1st of October with your contact details and the answer to the following question: What is the codename for Colin Firth’s Harry Hart?:
TERMS & CONDITIONS
- The winner will be drawn at random from all entries, and only they will be contacted personally. Prize must be taken as stated and cannot be deferred. There will be no cash alternatives.
- Forbidden Planet International do not accept any responsibility for late or lost entries due to the Internet or email problems. Proof of sending is not proof of receipt. Entrants must supply full details as required on the competition page, and comply with all rules to be eligible for the prizes.
- No responsibility is accepted for ineligible entries or entries made fraudulently.
- Unless otherwise stated, the Competition is not open to employees of: (a) the Company; and (b) any third party appointed by the Company to organise and/or manage the Competition; and (c) the Competition sponsor(s).
- This competition is promoted by Forbidden Planet International. Forbidden Planet International’s decision is final in every situation and no correspondence will be entered into.
- Forbidden Planet International reserves the right to cancel the competition at any stage, if deemed necessary in its opinion, and if circumstances arise outside of its control.
- Entrants will be deemed to have accepted these rules and to agree to be bound by them when entering this competition.