Competitions: Score War For the Planet of the Apes movie swag!
The next instalment in the terrific re-imagining of the iconic Planet of the Apes series is due in cinemas very soon, the brilliant Andy Serkis returning once more, with War for the Planet of the Apes hitting UK cinemas in 2d and 3D on July 11th, and looking pretty damned good too.
From the description: “In War for the Planet of the Apes, the third chapter of the critically acclaimed blockbuster franchise, Caesar and his apes are forced into a deadly conflict with an army of humans led by a ruthless Colonel. After the apes suffer unimaginable losses, Caesar wrestles with his darker instincts and begins his own mythic quest to avenge his kind. As the journey finally brings them face to face, Caesar and the Colonel are pitted against each other in an epic battle that will determine the fate of both their species and the future of the planet.”
To celebrate the latest in this series, which has been a a hgue hit both with audiences and with the critics, we have some cool, collectable movie merch, including a pair of binoculars, movie t-shirt, bottle opener, compass keychain and sticker set.
To be in with a chance of winning these goodies, simply email firstname.lastname@example.org (subject: Apes) by midnight on Sunday 23rd of July with your contact details and the answer to the following question: which famous actor lends his voice and his legendary motion capture acting skills to the Apes movies?:
A) Sandy Serkis
B) Andy Kirkus
C) Andy Serkis
TERMS & CONDITIONS
- The winner will be drawn at random from all entries, and only they will be contacted personally. Prize must be taken as stated and cannot be deferred. There will be no cash alternatives.
- Forbidden Planet International do not accept any responsibility for late or lost entries due to the Internet or email problems. Proof of sending is not proof of receipt. Entrants must supply full details as required on the competition page, and comply with all rules to be eligible for the prizes.
- No responsibility is accepted for ineligible entries or entries made fraudulently.
- Unless otherwise stated, the Competition is not open to employees of: (a) the Company; and (b) any third party appointed by the Company to organise and/or manage the Competition; and (c) the Competition sponsor(s).
- This competition is promoted by Forbidden Planet International. Forbidden Planet International’s decision is final in every situation and no correspondence will be entered into.
- Forbidden Planet International reserves the right to cancel the competition at any stage, if deemed necessary in its opinion, and if circumstances arise outside of its control.
- Entrants will be deemed to have accepted these rules and to agree to be bound by them when entering this competition.