Competitions: score some sweet swag from the Logan movie!
We’re all pretty stoked for the forthcoming Logan movie, which is released by 20th Century Fox in UK cinemas and IMAX on March 1st, which may be Hugh Jackman’s last outing in the Wolverine role he has made his own (and what a run it has been), and which sees a new, very young mutant. A very powerful, angry young mutant with a pair of claws just like someone else we know… And just like Wolverine, there are others who have plans to use her…
The movie, directed by James Mangold and starring Hugh Jackman, Sir Patrick Stewart, Boyd Holbrook, Richard E. Grant, and Stephen Merchant, opens on March 1st, and to celebrate we’ve got some exclusive swag-bags of film goodies up for grabs, including Logan T-shirt, metal notebook, shot glasses and military dog-tags which also double up as bottle openers (for those of us without Adamantium claws to pop the tops of our bottles).
To be in with a chance of winning these goodies, simply email email@example.com (subject: Logan) by midnight on Friday 31st of March with your contact details and the answer to the following question: Hugh Jackman began his run as the big screen Logan in the X-Men movie released in 2000, helmed by which famous director?:
A) Bryan Dancer
B) Bryan Linger
C) Bryan Singer
TERMS & CONDITIONS
- The winner will be drawn at random from all entries, and only they will be contacted personally. Prize must be taken as stated and cannot be deferred. There will be no cash alternatives.
- Forbidden Planet International do not accept any responsibility for late or lost entries due to the Internet or email problems. Proof of sending is not proof of receipt. Entrants must supply full details as required on the competition page, and comply with all rules to be eligible for the prizes.
- No responsibility is accepted for ineligible entries or entries made fraudulently.
- Unless otherwise stated, the Competition is not open to employees of: (a) the Company; and (b) any third party appointed by the Company to organise and/or manage the Competition; and (c) the Competition sponsor(s).
- This competition is promoted by Forbidden Planet International. Forbidden Planet International’s decision is final in every situation and no correspondence will be entered into.
- Forbidden Planet International reserves the right to cancel the competition at any stage, if deemed necessary in its opinion, and if circumstances arise outside of its control.
- Entrants will be deemed to have accepted these rules and to agree to be bound by them when entering this competition.