Competitions: Mega-swag to be won with Alien: Covenant
We’re all eagerly awaiting the newest film in the iconic Alien series, with Alien:Covenant due to hit screens and IMAX on May 12th, with the great Ridley Scott returning to his terrifying creation and adding a new chapter to the creature’s history. From the film’s description:
“Ridley Scott returns to the universe he created, with Alien:Covenant, a new chapter in his ground breaking Alien franchise. The crew of the colony ship Covenant, bound for a remote planet on the far side of the galaxy, discovers what they think is an uncharted paradise, but is actually a dark, dangerous world. When they uncover a threat beyond their imagination, they must attempt a harrowing escape.”
To celebrate the launch of this much-anticipated movie we’ve teamed up with 20th Century Fox (you may have noticed some cool Alien: Covenant images in the windows of your local FP store), and oh boy, do we have an amazing prize up for grabs, check these goodies out!: “Win this mind blowing virtual reality bundle and step into an unchartered universe. With a state of the art Dell XPS Tower and Ultrasharp Monitor designed to provide one of the most immersive VR gaming experiences to date using world class graphics and the latest generation processers. You will have the chance to dive into mind bending VR environments like never before. With an Oculus Rift VR headset and Oculus Touch Controller also included, you will be all set to follow in the footsteps of the colony crew and search an undiscovered paradise in a fully immersive sci-fi world thanks to Alien: Covenant”
To be in with a chance of winning these fantastic goodies, simply email email@example.com (subject: Alien) by midnight on Sunday 21st of May with your contact details and the answer to the following question: Ridley Scott directed the original Alien, but who was the famous artist whose “biomechanical” art suffused the eerie designs of Alien?:
A) JRR Giger
B) AR Giger
C) HR Giger
TERMS & CONDITIONS
- The winner will be drawn at random from all entries, and only they will be contacted personally. Prize must be taken as stated and cannot be deferred. There will be no cash alternatives.
- Forbidden Planet International do not accept any responsibility for late or lost entries due to the Internet or email problems. Proof of sending is not proof of receipt. Entrants must supply full details as required on the competition page, and comply with all rules to be eligible for the prizes.
- No responsibility is accepted for ineligible entries or entries made fraudulently.
- Unless otherwise stated, the Competition is not open to employees of: (a) the Company; and (b) any third party appointed by the Company to organise and/or manage the Competition; and (c) the Competition sponsor(s).
- This competition is promoted by Forbidden Planet International. Forbidden Planet International’s decision is final in every situation and no correspondence will be entered into.
- Forbidden Planet International reserves the right to cancel the competition at any stage, if deemed necessary in its opinion, and if circumstances arise outside of its control.
- Entrants will be deemed to have accepted these rules and to agree to be bound by them when entering this competition.