Competitions: Win a copy of Star Trek – Beyond
In the latest of the new Star Trek films, Star Trek: Beyond, we get to see the crew of the Enterprise now out on their first “five year mission”, made famous by the original series, but as the crew suffers stress and fatigue from their long-duration mission and seeks a respite at a massive new Starbase (some incredible effects for this deep-space city/base) they’re called on to investigate a possible rescue scenario in a dangerous, unknown region, where events rapidly escalate.
In honour of the release of Star Trek – Beyond on 4K Ultra HD, Blu-ray 3D and Blu-ray, DVD and On Demand on November 21st, we’re offering a lucky winner the chance to win a copy of the film on DVD!
To be in with a chance of scoring this loot, simply email firstname.lastname@example.org (subject: Star Trek) by midnight on Monday 28th of November with your contact details and the answer to the following question: In the new movies who plays the iconic Captain James T Kirk?:
A) Courtney Pine
B) Harry Lime
C) Chris Pine
TERMS & CONDITIONS
- The winner will be drawn at random from all entries, and only they will be contacted personally. Prize must be taken as stated and cannot be deferred. There will be no cash alternatives.
- Forbidden Planet International do not accept any responsibility for late or lost entries due to the Internet or email problems. Proof of sending is not proof of receipt. Entrants must supply full details as required on the competition page, and comply with all rules to be eligible for the prizes.
- No responsibility is accepted for ineligible entries or entries made fraudulently.
- Unless otherwise stated, the Competition is not open to employees of: (a) the Company; and (b) any third party appointed by the Company to organise and/or manage the Competition; and (c) the Competition sponsor(s).
- This competition is promoted by Forbidden Planet International. Forbidden Planet International’s decision is final in every situation and no correspondence will be entered into.
- Forbidden Planet International reserves the right to cancel the competition at any stage, if deemed necessary in its opinion, and if circumstances arise outside of its control.
- Entrants will be deemed to have accepted these rules and to agree to be bound by them when entering this competition.