Competitions – score some Assassin’s Creed movie swag!
The Assassin’s Creed series of video games have been enormously popular (and rightly so!) in recent years, and they have now spawned a major feature film, which will be released by 20th Century Fox in UK screens on January 1st, and starring the brilliant Michael Fassbender (no stranger to genre films and surely one of our most interesting actors right now, moving easily from Indy films to giant blockbusters like the X-Men series). From the description: “Through a revolutionary technology that unlocks his genetic memories, Callum Lynch (Michael Fassbender) experiences the adventures of his ancestor, Aguilar, in 15th Century Spain. Callum discovers he is descended from a mysterious secret society, the Assassins, and amasses incredible knowledge and skills to take on the oppressive and powerful Templar organization in the present day.”
To celebrate the Assassin’s Creed movie coming to the big screen on January 1st, we have a sweet swag-bag of exclusive film goodies up for grabs, including a T-shirt, cap, USB, notebook, tankard and keychain. To be in with a chance of scoring this loot, simply email firstname.lastname@example.org (subject: Assassins) by midnight on Sunday 8th of January with your contact details and the answer to the following question: Which powerful mutant does Assassin’s Creed star Michael Fassbender play in the X-Men movies?:
A) Professor X
C) Mungo Jerry
TERMS & CONDITIONS
- The winner will be drawn at random from all entries, and only they will be contacted personally. Prize must be taken as stated and cannot be deferred. There will be no cash alternatives.
- Forbidden Planet International do not accept any responsibility for late or lost entries due to the Internet or email problems. Proof of sending is not proof of receipt. Entrants must supply full details as required on the competition page, and comply with all rules to be eligible for the prizes.
- No responsibility is accepted for ineligible entries or entries made fraudulently.
- Unless otherwise stated, the Competition is not open to employees of: (a) the Company; and (b) any third party appointed by the Company to organise and/or manage the Competition; and (c) the Competition sponsor(s).
- This competition is promoted by Forbidden Planet International. Forbidden Planet International’s decision is final in every situation and no correspondence will be entered into.
- Forbidden Planet International reserves the right to cancel the competition at any stage, if deemed necessary in its opinion, and if circumstances arise outside of its control.
- Entrants will be deemed to have accepted these rules and to agree to be bound by them when entering this competition.