Competition: Win a Miss Peregrine’s Home for Peculiar Children swag-bag!
Based on the hugely popular debut YA novel by Ransom Riggs, Tim Burton’s adaptation of Miss Peregrine’s Home For Peculiar Children will be hitting UK cinema screens on the 30th of September. From the official description: “From visionary director Tim Burton, and based upon the best-selling novel, comes an unforgettable motion picture experience. When Jake discovers clues to a mystery that spans alternate realities and times, he uncovers a secret refuge known as Miss Peregrine’s Home for Peculiar Children. As he learns about the residents and their unusual abilities, Jake realizes that safety is an illusion, and danger lurks in the form of powerful, hidden enemies. Jake must figure out who is real, who can be trusted, and who he really is. ”
The film boasts a terrific cast, including Penny Dreadful’s Eva Green, Asa Butterfield, Chris O’Dowd, Ella Purnell, Allison Janney, Rupert Everett, Terence Stamp, Judi Dench and Samuel L. Jackson, and with Tim Burton directing you know you are in for some wonderfully imaginative visual treats. Courtesy of our friends at Fox we have a couple of goody bags of exclusive Miss Peregrine’s Home For Peculiar Children collectible swag – including medium T-shirt, a charm set, notebook, pin badge and Tote bag – looking for good homes.
To be in with a chance of scoring this loot, simply email firstname.lastname@example.org (subject: Miss Peregrine) by midnight on Sunday 9th October with your contact details and the answer to the following question: Eva Green recently completed her role as the supernaturally troubled Miss Ives in what fantasy series?:
A) Polly Hopeful
B) Penny Sensible
C) Penny Dreadful
TERMS & CONDITIONS
- The winner will be drawn at random from all entries, and only they will be contacted personally. Prize must be taken as stated and cannot be deferred. There will be no cash alternatives.
- Forbidden Planet International do not accept any responsibility for late or lost entries due to the Internet or email problems. Proof of sending is not proof of receipt. Entrants must supply full details as required on the competition page, and comply with all rules to be eligible for the prizes.
- No responsibility is accepted for ineligible entries or entries made fraudulently.
- Unless otherwise stated, the Competition is not open to employees of: (a) the Company; and (b) any third party appointed by the Company to organise and/or manage the Competition; and (c) the Competition sponsor(s).
- This competition is promoted by Forbidden Planet International. Forbidden Planet International’s decision is final in every situation and no correspondence will be entered into.
- Forbidden Planet International reserves the right to cancel the competition at any stage, if deemed necessary in its opinion, and if circumstances arise outside of its control.
- Entrants will be deemed to have accepted these rules and to agree to be bound by them when entering this competition.