Win tickets to the world premiere of The Hunger Games: Catching Fire
To celebrate the release of The Hunger Games: Catching Fire starring Jennifer Lawrence, Josh Hutcherson and Liam Hemsworth (in cinemas November 21st), we have a very exciting competition for you. We are offering two lucky readers and a friend the chance to walk the red carpet at the films world premiere in London on November 11th.
To be in with a chance of winning this amazing prize simply send us an email to email@example.com with your answer to the following question as well as contact details (including telephone):
Which Academy Award winning actress plays Katniss Everdeen in The Hunger Games: Catching Fire?
A) Anne Hathaway
B) Jennifer Lawrence
C) Amanda Seyfried
THE HUNGER GAMES: CATCHING FIRE begins as Katniss Everdeen has returned home safe after winning the 74th Annual Hunger Games along with fellow tribute Peeta Mellark. Winning means that they must turn around and leave their family and close friends, embarking on a “Victor’s Tour” of the districts. Along the way Katniss senses that a rebellion is simmering, but the Capitol is still very much in control as President Snow prepares the 75th Annual Hunger Games (The Quarter Quell) – a competition that could change Panem forever.
THE HUNGER GAMES: CATCHING FIRE is directed by Francis Lawrence and produced by Nina Jacobson’s Color Force in tandem with producer Jon Kilik. The novel on which the film is based is the second in a trilogy that has sold over 50 million copies in print in the U.S. alone.
The Hunger Games: Catching Fire hits cinemas November 21st.
Lionsgate in association with COVERGIRL presents the world premiere of The Hunger Games: Catching Fire on November 11th.
Terms and Conditions
- Competition will close on Wednesday 6th November
- Open to UK participants only
- Winner must 15 or over
- Prize for the two main winners is a pair of tickets to the World premiere of The Hunger Games: Catching Fire in London on Monday 11th November
- Travel and accommodation is not included
- There is no cash or other alternative to the prize stated and the prize is not transferable and no part or parts of the prize may be substituted for other benefits, items or additions.
- Winners will be picked at random and contacted by email or telephone no later than Friday 8th November
- Winner must respond within 24 hours to be eligible to attend. Failure to respond may result in entry becoming void
- Winner must be available to collect their tickets on the afternoon of Monday 11th November
- The Editor’s decision is final and binding on the entrants. No correspondence will be entered into