Win tickets to The Lone Ranger Official FDA Multimedia Screening
We’ve teamed up with Disney UK to offer two lucky Forbidden Planet blog readers tickets to attend the official FDA Multimedia Screening of The Lone Ranger in London on July 10th– a whole month ahead of the movie’s official release on August 9th!
One of the most seminal heroes of pop culture, we can’t wait to see The Lone Ranger reimagined by the Gore Verbinski and Jerry Bruckheimer-led team behind Pirates of the Caribbean. Check out the trailer above, which pretty much guarantees the domino-masked Ranger Reid (Armie Hammer) and comrade Tonto (Johnny Depp) will be having their most action-packed adventure of all time.
To be in with a chance of winning a ticket for yourself and a friend, email email@example.com with your answer to the following question along with your address and contact details:
The competition closes on the 26th June 2013, when we’ll be picking two lucky winners at random. So get your answers in as quick as a silver bullet. There’s a clue there, by the way.
We’ll see you at the movies. Hi-Ho, Silver, away! That’s another clue, by the way.
Terms & Conditions
- Entrants must be over 18 years of age
- Prize consists of tickets to the screening only.
- Winners agree to be interviewed by Forbidden Planet International.
- Either Forbidden Planet International or Disney may change the terms of the prize draw at any point due to circumstances outside of their control.
- Travel and accommodation is not included so please make sure you are available to travel to central London on the screening date