Competition: Win a trip to Star Wars Celebration Europe
Get the celebration started by visiting www.starwarscelebration.eu.
Next month, Star Wars fans from across the globe will be heading to Germany to converge for Star Wars Celebration Europe in Essen. Always at one with the force, we’ve teamed up with Disney and Lucasfilm for an amazing prize draw that will see one lucky Forbidden Planet blog reader win a return flight, accommodation, spending money and tickets for themselves and a friend to attend all three days of the festival on July 26, 27 and 28th!
With a list of confirmed guests so far including Mark Hamill (Luke Skywalker), Carrie Fisher (Princess Leia), Ian McDiarmid (Darth Sidious), Anthony Daniels (C-3PO), Jeremy Bulloch (Boba Fett), Kathleen Kennedy (President of Lucasfilm) and many, many more; attendees can expect three force-filled days of panels, signings, fan-activities and all things Star Wars. The most recent Star Wars Celebration saw 30,000 fans descend on Orlando, so fans can expect an amazing party atmosphere with like-minded Jedi/Sith in Essen.
To enter, all you have to do is to email firstname.lastname@example.org and let us know your opinion on the ultimate Star Wars question:
Which episode of Star Wars is your favourite?
A winner will be picked on June 27th. Good luck and may the force be with you!
ForbiddenPlanet.co.uk Terms & Conditions
- Prize draw is open to residents of the UK and Ireland only.
- You must be 18 years of age or older to enter
- The compassion prize is non-exchangeable
- By entering, you consent to receive correspondance from representatives of Forbidden Planet International related to the prize draw.
- By entering, you accept that Forbidden Planet International may change the terms of the prize draw or cancel the prize draw due to reasons beyond the company’s control.
- On event of winning, you consent to be photographed and interviewed by the Forbidden Planet International Blog.
Star Wars Celebration – Terms & Conditions (Third Party is the sole promoter)
1 People will win a trip for 2 x people to the Star Wars Celebration in Germany to include:
- Scheduled return economy flights (including taxes) from a regional UK airport to Dusseldorf for two adults including return airport transfers. Transfers to and from winner’s and/or a guest’s home to UK airport are not included.
- 4 nights accommodation (including taxes) in one family room at a hotel of at least 3* rating on a bed & breakfast basis
- Three day entry pass ticket for winner and their guests to Star Wars Celebration taking place at Messe Essen. Transfers to and from this event are not included – hotel is 10-15 minute distance from the event venue.
- The trip must be taken to coincide with the Star Wars Celebration event taking place between 26-28th July 2013 and is subject to availability
- The flights and holiday booking are subject to availability and restrictions imposed by the chosen hotel and/or the airlines or other carriers. Dates in peak holiday periods may not be available. The winner and all their guests must travel at the same time on the same routing. Promoter cannot be responsible for unforeseen cancellations of flights or other travel arrangements.
- Travel Insurance is not included. We recommend travel insurance is purchased for the winner and all their guests before travel.
- Any costs incurred additional to the prize package elements listed (e.g food, drinks, transport, telephone charges, room service, laundry service, optional excursions, tips, souvenirs and any other incidental expenses) will be at the winner’s and/or their guests own expense
- The winner and each guest must have (at the time of travel) a valid passport for at least 6 months after arrival and all necessary visas or other required documentation to comply with applicable immigration or other travel regulations.
- Any children in the group must be accompanied by a parent or guardian.
- In the event the winner is requested to provide preferred travel dates Promoter or its travel agent will look to accommodate such dates but cannot guarantee that the winner’s preferences will be available. Once confirmed the winner and their guests are subject to the travel conditions of the train company/airline or other carrier.
- The late arrival of either the winner or a guest may mean that person’s seat or ticket will be reallocated. The winner should make sure that they and their guests are on time.